Dubai, United Arab Emirates: ME NewsWire: For all those looking to settle and get permanent residency of Canada, there cannot be better times. The Canadian government seems to be committed in achieving the 3 lakh immigrants target for the country. Major changes in the immigration rules have been made in recent times to make Canadian migration a possibility for more skilled workers and professionals.
The fast track Express Entry system started in 2015 and the first draw that took place in January 2015, issued Invitation to Apply (ITA) to 779 applicants with a cut off of 886 points. Looking at the recent draw held on May 4, the number of ITAs has increased fivefold to 3,796 with a cut off of 423 points. This has been the lowest point requirement in the history of Express Entry. It also means that more people are eligible to apply under the Express Entry category than ever before.
Some of the phenomenal changes in Canadian immigration are as below:
- Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream to Invite Candidates Weekly
- 3,796 Invitations to Apply for Canadian Permanent Residence Issued in May 4 Express Entry Draw
- Maximum Age of Dependent Children to be Raised to 21 and under with effect from October 24, 2017
- Removal of Conditional Permanent Residence Provision
- New occupations announced for Nova Scotia under Express Entry Stream
- Proposal to reduce amount of time permanent residents have to live in Canada in order to become eligible to apply for citizenship, from four out of six years to three out five years
Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Programs are the key programs to getting permanent residency of Canada in 6-12 months. All occupations are in demand and the qualifying criteria are also relaxed. This is the best time to apply and reach the maple country as the right talent pool is just what the country requires.
No complications, high visa success rate, fast track processing are just some of the many benefits enjoyed by applicants taking help of WWICS. The golden opportunity to apply is now as there are many occupations in demand offering lucrative salaries to the deserving applicants. Apply now and give wings to your dreams of making a living in Canada.
Founded in 1993, WWICS has emerged as a pioneer in providing Global Resettlement Solutions, which is vouched by more than 1,00,000 successful clients who have happily settled in some of the most favored countries like Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand and Europe.