From exciting restaurants to great nightlife venues, The Palm is buzzing with new openings
Dubai: With the cooler weather upon us, Palm Jumeirah’s key leisure and dining destinations – The Pointe and Palm West Beach – continue to expand their outdoor offerings as they welcome new restaurants and entertainment outlets. With spectacular views of the Arabian Sea, delicious cuisines and a dynamic fusion of drinks, Palm Jumeirah is the place to be this season.
- with a name reflecting the fine art of crystal glassblowing born near Venice, Murra is a newly opened Italian restaurant promising rich flavours from authentic family recipes;
- avail the Bella Murra offer and enjoy four beverages della casa & assorted antipasti for AED99;
- for reservations, call 04 575 5097.
- meat lovers can indulge in a true Mediterranean experience at Alaca and experience the fusion of different nationalities and cultures through unforgettable meals such as mevlana, manti, ali nazik and more;
- for reservations, call 04 564 2999.
- the latest dynamic food hall in Dubai, Social Distrikt, will be the go-to experiential food and drinks venue;
- featuring a variety of outlets, the venue will combine an eclectic mix of cuisines from American to Asian – and everything in between and is set to open its doors by the end of 2021;
- for reservations, call 056 814 9097.
- the upcoming, much loved Lebanese restaurant, Al Beiruti, will open soon at The Pointe with fantastic views of The Palm Fountain and authentic Lebanese dishes from hot and cold appetisers, to main grills and signature desserts;
- for reservations, call 04 320 0043.
- explore the stunning new two-storey, premium restaurant & lounge featuring large panoramic windows overlooking the largest fountain in the world and an elevated experience of Russian cuisine;
- indulge in a myriad of snacks, dumplings and Pozharsky along with carefully curated main courses comprised of the finest beef, duck, quail, and a variety of freshly caught seafood.
- premium Mediterranean menu boasting flavours of black caviar and crab bruschetta, Zroom is the latest addition to The Pointe’s luxury nightlife scene featuring a variety of live entertainment;
- open from 6 pm to 3 am, Zroom also offers two private VIP dining rooms for the ultimate exclusive experience;
- for reservations, call 04 582 9333.
Palm West Beach:
- located on the dazzling Palm West Beach, February 30 is the latest addition to the destination’s colourful list of new openings;
- the beach club concept features mouth-watering meals and dynamic drinks that capture the senses perfectly and compliment the outdoor lounge vibe;
- for reservations, call 04 244 7200
About The Pointe:
The Pointe is an iconic waterfront dining and entertainment destination managed by Nakheel Malls. Located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah, it is home to The Palm Fountain, the Guinness World Records™ title holder of the world’s largest fountain, which offers spectacular daily shows to visitors and residents from 6pm onward. The Pointe comprises a publicly accessible pristine beach area for hours of fun under the sun and a 1.5-kilometre promenade for sporting activities and leisurely strolls. The pet-friendly destination spans 1.4 million square feet and offers round-the-clock entertainment, fine dining and lifestyle offerings. The Pointe is also home to Reel Cinemas featuring a dine-in experience by culinary star Guy Fieri, Cheeky Monkeys’ flagship kids’ play concept, a children’s playground, a Union COOP supermarket, gyms and fitness centres, beauty salons and unique gifting concepts. Car parking facilities can accommodate up to 1,400 vehicles and The Pointe monorail station is set to inaugurate soon.
About Palm West Beach:
Palm West Beach is an iconic water sports, all-day entertainment and licensed beach destination. Palm West Beach is home to 300 illuminating palm trees and is a pet friendly destination that stretches across 1.6km of promenade and beach front. Palm West Beach’s hotels portfolio includes eight
5-star hotels like Five Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont The Palm, SOHO Palm Jumeirah, Adagio Aparthotels, Byblos, Hilton Palm Jumeirah and One Palm. Palm West Beach additionally includes 10 beachside water view Restaurants including Jones The Grocer, Aprons and Hammers, Koko Bay, Lucky Fish, Señor Pico, Orange Chameleon, Praia, among others. Instagram: @WestBeachPalm, Facebook: @WestBeachPalm
Dubai-based Nakheel is a world-leading master developer whose innovative, landmark projects form an iconic portfolio of master communities and residential, retail, hospitality and leisure developments that are pivotal to realising Dubai’s vision. Nakheel’s waterfront projects, including the world-famous, award-winning Palm Jumeirah, have added more than 300 kilometres to Dubai’s original, 70km coastline, paving the way for the development of hundreds of seafront homes, resorts, hotels and attractions.
Nakheel’s master developments span 15,000 hectares, accommodate nearly 300,000 people and provide a growing range of destinations, attractions and facilities for Dubai’s citizens, residents and tourists. They include Palm Jumeirah, The World, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Park, Jumeirah Village, Al Furjan, The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, Jebel Ali Village, Dragon City, Nad Al Sheba Villas, Warsan Village, International City and Deira Islands – a new destination for tourism, living and leisure at Dubai’s oldest, most traditional trading hub.
Nakheel Malls owns and operates a diverse range of world-class retail experiences with a distinct portfolio of iconic lifestyle, shopping, dining and entertainment destinations across Dubai. Palm Jumeirah is home to The Pointe, featuring the world’s largest fountain, The Palm Fountain, as well as Nakheel Mall, Golden Mile Galleria, Club Vista Mare, The Palm Monorail, Palm West Beach, and the recently opened observation deck, The View, at the top of The Palm Tower. Nakheel Malls’ expanding portfolio also includes distinguished, large-scale shopping centres such as Ibn Battuta Mall, Dragon Mart, Souk Al Marfa and Circle Mall, and retail Pavilions at six Nakheel residential communities. Upcoming projects include Souk Warsan and Al Khail Avenue.
Nakheel Hospitality’s project portfolio includes a diverse range of hotels and resorts, including five star, luxury establishments, family-friendly resorts and stylish, modern hotels: The St. Regis Dubai, The Palm, Premier Inn Ibn Battuta Mall, Avani Ibn Battuta, ibis Styles Dragon Mart, Premier Inn Dragon Mart, Riu Dubai and the Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai.
Nakheel Home Rental’s portfolio currently comprises more than 16,500 villas and apartments at The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, Al Furjan, Nad Al Sheba Villas, Palm Jumeirah, Badrah, Veneto and International City.