White Friday is back this year from November 22nd to November 29th on Amazon.ae, with deals across electronics, fashion, sports, beauty, kitchen, home, and more and top brands including Samsung, Sony, Black+Decker, Philips, and more
Prime members on Amazon.ae will get 24-hour early access to White Friday deals along with Free Same-Day delivery across the UAE, and international shipping from Amazon US and UK with no minimum purchase
Customers in Bahrain and Oman will also be able to shop White Friday deals live on Amazon.ae via the International Shopping Experience
Dubai, UAE: Amazon.ae has confirmed that its biggest sale of the year, White Friday, will run for eight days straight this year, giving shoppers one full additional day in comparison to previous White Friday seven-day sales, to enjoy deep discounts of up to 70% across electronics, fashion, sports, beauty, kitchen, home, and more. Featuring epic savings, with new deals every day, this year’s White Friday will kick off on November 22nd at midnight and run until November 29th. Prime members on Amazon.ae will also enjoy a full 24-hour early access to the sale from midnight on November 21st. Everyone can become a Prime member and sign up for the free 30-day trial on www.amazon.ae/prime to explore the membership’s range of shopping and entertainment benefits.
Ronaldo Mouchawar, Vice President for Amazon in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) says “Since it landed in the UAE seven years ago, White Friday has become a much-awaited shopping moment across the country. It has been a huge hit amongst customers as they have saved millions of Dirhams each time, which is why we wanted to give them even more time this year to enjoy making savings with an eight-day event for the very first time, and a full 24-hour early access window for Prime members. The team at Amazon.ae has been working hand in hand with the world’s top brands, as well as small and medium sized businesses across the UAE, to bring customers the best ever White Friday Sale, with bigger deals on a wider selection than ever before. Stay tuned as we reveal the deals over the following days.”
This White Friday, Amazon.ae customers are set to save big with thousands of deals on top brands such as Samsung, Sony, Black+Decker, Philips, and more. Customers will also be able to discover and support a growing list of UAE-based small businesses by shopping White Friday deals on the Amazon.ae local storefront, a curated collection that connects independent sellers and shoppers. Customers in Bahrain and Oman can also shop the White Friday sale on Amazon.ae through the International Shopping Experience.
Prime members on Amazon.ae can enjoy 24-hour early access to the White Friday sale, from midnight on November 21st, along with a range of membership benefits including:
- Free One-Day Delivery – Order today, get items tomorrow with our free one-day delivery promise on eligible products, with no minimum purchase.
- Free Delivery from Amazon US and UK via the Amazon.ae Global Store – Save on shipping with free delivery for international orders on Prime-eligible products shipped from Amazon US and UK, with no minimum purchase during the White Friday sale.
- Binge-worthy entertainment – Enjoy unlimited access to Prime Video, where members can stream or download thousands of award-winning movies and TV series, including Amazon Originals.
Amazon in the UAE
- Over the last year, Amazon has grown its operations network across the UAE with four new delivery stations that have enabled faster and more flexible delivery options for customers.
- The openings have bolstered Amazon’s fulfillment storage capacity by 60% and increased total area by 70%, speeding up the handling of deliveries and expanding reach.
- The investment reflects Amazon’s long-term commitment to the communities in which it operates, as it continues to grow sustainably and responsibly.
- Health and safety of employees, customers and partners, remains a top priority. Throughout the year Amazon has implemented reskilling and upskilling training programmes for employees, including adapting more than 150 safety processes as the company prepares for White Friday.
- As part of its continuing efforts to help businesses achieve their goals, Amazon continues to invest heavily in selling partners, providing them with logistics, programs, and personnel to enable them to scale operations online. Amazon provides sellers with free tools and services, including Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) and the Seller Mobile App, to help sellers boost their sales online.
Customers in the UAE can make their White Friday shopping experience even easier by downloading the Amazon shopping app to browse and shop the best savings or shop directly on the Amazon.ae website. All Amazon.ae deliveries can be paid through online payment options including credit and debit card or Amazon.ae Gift Cards, which also offer an easy, simple and convenient gifting experience to friends and family.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.