Automechanika is the largest international automotive aftermarket trade show in the Middle East & Africa. It serves as a vital platform for industry professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, and enthusiasts to showcase the latest products, technologies, and services in the automotive sector.
We invite you to join us at Automechanika Johannesburg and Automechanika Dubai 2023!
Automechanika 2022: Throwback at a Resounding Success:
- Record-Breaking Numbers:
Automechanika Dubai 2022 witnessed a remarkable record-breaking 42,937 visitors.
From the 145 visiting countries who joined 1,145 exhibitors from 53 countries, the event exceeded the expectations of all the automotive industry stakeholders.
Automechanika Johannesburg 2022 delivered 5,488 visitors to 191 exhibitors.
With over 425 B2B meetings confirmed, the event remains by far the largest automotive trade fair and business platform on the African continent.
- Product Showcase: Our stand featured a wide array of products (Bearings, grease, belts, oil seals, water pumps, filters…) and solutions from our premium brands across various automotive applications, from light passenger vehicles to heavy duty trucks. We also unveiled our latest partnership with Corteco, brand of Freudenberg and GMB Korea.
- Knowledge Exchange: Our stand was packed with meetings where our experts’ shared insights on emerging trends, industry challenges, brands and product updates.
- Entertainment: Our guests were amazed by our magician who had incredible tricks up his sleeves!
Expectations for Automechanika 2023:
Building on the success of previous editions, the upcoming Automechanika Dubai 2023 and Automechanika Johannesburg 2023 are poised to offer even more exciting opportunities, innovations, and collaborations.
Here’s what can be expected:
- Industry innovations: We will continue to highlight the latest industry automotive industry advancements.
With the growing car parc of hybrid and electric vehicles, visitors can anticipate a display of cutting-edge solutions in electric vehicles, autonomous driving, connected cars, and much more offered by our premium brands such as NTN, SNR, SKF, CORTECO, GMB, DAYCO, ILJIN, MCB and much more!
- Sustainability and Green Initiatives: With an increasing focus on sustainability and environmental responsibility, Mineral Circles Bearings is to showcase a greater emphasis on green technologies, eco-friendly products, and sustainable practices.
- Networking and Business Opportunities: We will continue to provide a conducive environment for networking, collaboration, and business expansion. Our visitors can expect a multitude of opportunities to connect with our leaders and experts to establish new partnerships, and explore potential markets in the Middle East and Africa.
The 2022 editions showcased the strength of the automotive sector in the Middle East & Africa, with record-breaking participation and an extensive display of products and services.
Looking ahead, for the 2023 editions, Mineral Circles Bearings holds great promises, with expectations of an expanded exhibition space, latest automotive industry updates, sustainable initiatives, and increased networking opportunities.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to meet with our multilingual team of industry experts. Coffee and entertainment are on us!