Dubai UAE: Bradfield Learning & Development, part of the Bradfield Group, a world leader in the provision of HR qualifications, training and consultancy, announced today the launch of five new HR and L&D qualifications in the GCC, replacing the existing qualifications which will be phased out by September 2021
Established in 1989, Bradfield Learning and Development is the first organisation of its kind to launch the new Level 3, Level 5, and Level 7 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualifications in the GCC.
Offering courses to the GCC market since 2004, the company opened its office in the Middle East in 2008 after seeing a growing demand for CIPD qualifications in the region and has since helped thousands of students across the GCC gain their qualifications. A CIPD qualification can lead to improved employability, a greater understanding of HR and increased earning potential
In 2018, CIPD launched a new Profession Map, providing a strong foundation that gives professionals the confidence and capability to guide their decision making, actions and behaviours. Bradfield Learning & Development now offers Level 3, Level 5 and Level 7 qualifications with the Profession Map at the core, both virtually and in person, across the GCC.
The new qualifications are:
- CIPD Level 3 – Certificate in People Practice which introduces the learner to a wide range of relevant knowledge and expertise in people practice.
- CIPD Level 5 – Associate Diploma in People Management extends and fosters a deeper level of understanding and application and naturally progresses learners’ expertise in people practice.
- CIPD Level 5 – Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development extends and fosters a deeper level of understanding and application, and naturally progresses learners’ expertise in learning and development.
- CIPD Level 7 – Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management galvanises learners with an understanding of people practice and management to furnish them with the insight and strategy development skills required to operate and lead in an organisational setting at this level.
- CIPD Level 7 – Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development galvanises learners with a depth and breadth of understanding of people practice and management to furnish them with the insight and strategy development skills required to operate and lead in an organisational setting at this level.
Caroline Griffiths, Managing Director at Bradfield Group, said, ‘At Bradfield Group, we strive to be leaders in the industry, both at a local and global level. As recognised pioneers in HR training, it was imperative that we introduced the new qualifications to the region as soon as possible to replace the old ones. This will ensure that we cater for the increased interest from the GCC market. With the addition of these five CIPD qualifications, we will continue to support the professional development of HR professionals across the Middle East.’