Dubai, U.A.E: Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd today announced its business transactions update for the first half of 2021 for its aircraft leasing division, DAE Capital:
Business Transactions Update – First Half 2021:
- Number of new underwriting aircraft purchase commitments: 26 (owned: 15; managed: 11)
- Number of aircraft acquired: 16 (owned: 10; managed: 6)
- Number of aircraft sale agreements signed: 27 (owned: 20; managed: 7)
- Number of aircraft sold: 16 (owned: 10; managed: 6)
- Lease agreements, extensions and amendments signed: 91 (owned: 78; managed: 13)
- Fleet Size (Owned, Managed, Committed and Mandated to Manage): ~425
- Customers: 110; Countries: 52
- Owned Fleet Average Age (years): 6.2
- Owned Fleet Average Lease Term Remaining (years): 6.6
- New Senior Unsecured Debt Issued: US$2,550 million; weighted average tenor and coupon: 4.5 years and 2.31%, respectively
- Senior Unsecured Debt Redeemed: US$1,704 million; weighted average term remaining and coupon: 2.3 years and 4.99%, respectively
- OEM Engagement: Ordered 15 Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft valued at approximately US$1.8 billion at current list prices
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd. is a global aviation services company headquartered in Dubai. DAE serves over 170 airline customers in over 65 countries from its seven office locations in Dubai, Dublin, Amman, Singapore, Miami, New York and Seattle.
DAE’s award-winning Aircraft Leasing division has an owned, managed, committed and mandated to manage fleet of approximately 425 Airbus, ATR and Boeing aircraft with a fleet value exceeding US$16 billion. DAE’s Engineering division serves customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and South Asia from its state-of-the-art facility accommodating up to 15 wide and narrow body aircraft. It is authorized to work on 13 aircraft types and has regulatory approval from over 25 regulators globally.