- New Summer Camp combines educational programmes with entertainment experiences including lifeguard workshops, theatre and dance studios, movie making, robot programming and even the science behind roller coasters
- Includes bespoke experiences and access to LEGOLAND® Dubai Resort, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
- Developed in partnership with Gulf Star, the Summer Camp content and learning experience is aligned to the UAE national framework aimed at consolidating the concept of life-long learning to achieve the goals of Centennial Plan 2071
DUBAI, UAE: As temperatures start to rise, parents and kids across the UAE now have the ultimate way to beat the heat, with the new Dubai Parks and Resorts™ Summer Camp.
Dubai Parks and Resorts™ the Middle East’s largest integrated theme park, has curated bespoke educational programmes and combined these with entertainment experiences across all four parks, including MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai Resort and BOLLYWOOD PARKS™, to create the ultimate edutainment Summer Camp.
How about a behind the scenes private tour to understand the physics of roller coasters? Maybe you want to save lives and learn how to be a lifeguard at LEGOLAND® Water Park? You can even join the hip-hop dance academy at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai or take a trip to BOLLYWOOD PARKS ™ Dubai, to learn how to be an A-lister while shooting a blockbuster movie. There’s even a LEGO® MINDSTORMS® session at LEGOLAND® Dubai Theme Park where kids will learn how to build and programme their very own robot as well as taking a fun course at LEGOLAND® Hotel on how to be a hotelier.
Held in partnership with Gulf Star, the leading summer camp providers in Dubai – the Dubai Parks and Resorts™ Summer Camp provides qualified supervision throughout the day providing an unmissable opportunity for children to make friends, discover new skills and have fun in a safe and stimulating environment.
Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is committed to integrating educational and entertainment content in creative ways into the curricula in the UAE, which contributes to building young generations’ self-confidence, resilience and team building skills in a diversified knowledge economy.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts™ Summer Camp will run Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm from 18th July to 26th August 2022
- Children aged between 6 and 14 are eligible to attend
- Prices start at AED 300 per child for one day, AED 850 for three days, and AED 1,300 for a five-day pass
- Price includes theme park access, lunch, an afternoon snack, water and all daily activities
- Parents can also select the bus pick-up and drop-off service for just AED 50 per day
About Dubai Parks and Resorts™
Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is the Middle East’s largest integrated theme park. The destination comprises MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai Theme Park, LEGOLAND® Water Park, LEGO® themed LEGOLAND® Hotel and BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai. Guests can experience MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Hollywood-inspired theme park with the most roller coasters in a single theme park in the Middle East, offering immersive rides and attractions based on famous Hollywood hits, as well as BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai, a first-of-its-kind theme park that showcases rides, attractions and live entertainment shows based on some of Bollywood’s biggest blockbusters. The LEGOLAND® Dubai Resort offers guests an all-encompassing LEGO® adventure, with a LEGOLAND® Dubai Theme Park that offers unique and interactive experiences for families bringing the well-known LEGO® brick to life in a playful environment, LEGOLAND® Water Park which is the region’s first water park catering to families with children aged 2-12 years old and a 250 room LEGO® themed LEGOLAND Hotel offering kids’ dedicated services and facilities as well as fully themed rooms that can accommodate a family of five.
Guests can stay just steps away from all four of the world-famous parks at Lapita™, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection, a Polynesian themed family hotel that is part of Marriott International.
The entire destination is connected by Riverland™ Dubai, a free to enter themed recreational hub that takes visitors on a picturesque journey through well-known locations from across the globe such as; The French Village, Boardwalk, India Gate and The Peninsula, offering several Instagrammable locations and provides the perfect backdrop for friends and families to come together, relax and recharge.
The destination is located on Sheikh Zayed Road Exit 5 in Dubai, 15 minutes from Ain Dubai, ideally located between both the Dubai and Abu Dhabi International Airports.