HP is announcing the new HP Z4 Rack G5, the world’s most powerful 1U rack workstation. The Z4 Rack G5 is designed and engineered to revolutionize the way professionals work remotely with a compact 1U form factor design, and advanced performance tailored to the needs of the most demanding customers. As data scientists, content creators and engineers adapt to the expectation of working from anywhere, the HP Z4 Rack G5 offers the flexibility needed to deliver high-quality, high-performance computing from wherever you sit.
HP Z4 Rack G5 Features:
- Equipped to power the needs for advanced VFX, 3D modeling, and rendering with up to 24 cores in an Intel® Xeon® W-2400 CPU, support for NVIDIA RTX™ 6000 Ada Generation graphics, and up to 256 GB DDR5 memory, all with room to upgrade and expand.
- Innovative engineering enables optimal thermal performance, allowing the workstation to handle intensive workloads without compromising productivity.
- Built with premium components, and rigorously tested for reliability and durability, the Z4 Rack G5 provides uninterrupted performance for critical tasks.
- With the option of HP Anyware, teams can access the power of the Z4 Rack from any device, delivering fast responsiveness and image quality, even under varying network connections.
- Certified for pro apps and with HP Wolf Security for Business, it’s protected below, in, and above the OS.
Additionally, as Z by HP customers – creators, engineers, and data scientists – evolve their workflows, graphics performance has become important to their success. That’s why HP is announcing support for the new Ada Generation GPUs — NVIDIA RTX 5000, NVIDIA RTX 4500, and NVIDIA RTX 4000 — across our platforms. We also currently support the NVIDIA RTX 6000. NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation GPUs offer abundant graphics memory with error-correcting code (ECC) for rendering, data science, and engineering simulation. The fourth-generation Tensor Cores provide up to 5X the model training performance and up to 5X the inference performance of the previous-generation NVIDIA Ampere architecture for faster generative AI content creation.
“HP engineering is enabling some of the highest performance workstations possible for AI model creation, data science solutions, and machine learning. As workflows evolve, HP evolves to meet the needs of today’s creators, engineers, and data scientists,” said Jim Nottingham, Senior Vice President, Z by HP. “We are expanding our collaboration with NVIDIA via the NVIDIA Ada Generation GPU architecture to leverage AI platforms more broadly while continuing to deliver seamless workflows, improved cost predictability, and market leadership in sustainability with the world’s most sustainable PC portfolio.”
HP is revolutionizing the way professionals work with a seamless experience for unmatched productivity, making it an ideal solution for industries such as data science, content creation, engineering, design, and virtualization.