KPMG cited as a market-leading early adopter delivering RPA service-execution excellence,
vision and customer satisfaction; HFS ranking of 29 global firms is first study of its kind
KPMG International has been named a top three global provider of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services in a new report by HFS Research.
The HFS RPA Services Top 10 report – which HFS calls the first study of its kind – examines the role global service providers are playing in today’s evolving RPA market. HFS assessed and rated the RPA services capabilities of 29 companies based on their innovation, execution and direct feedback from enterprise clients.
Ramachandran Narayanan, Partner and Head of Advisory at KPMG in Bahrain, commented: “In light of the digital era we live in and advent of intelligent automation, companies need to integrate technology-driven solutions to transform their operating model to stay competitive. Underlying and repetitive processes can now be automated using RPA to provide efficient and timely results, freeing time and resources for other tasks. We have served over 100+ RPA clients and have deployed over 5,000 bots in production globally. This significant milestone is a clear testament of KPMG’s commitment in delivering the best in RPA capabilities within KPMG’s global network. In Bahrain, our digital advisory team work with leading technology vendors to provide businesses with innovative automation solutions and tools to optimize their operations.”
According to the report, KPMG exhibited a strong mix of service-execution excellence, applied innovation and vision, and verified customer satisfaction to rise to the top of the RPA services study.
In addition to being named among the top three global firms for its RPA services, KPMG was also ranked third among the 29 companies for the depth and breadth of its RPA service offerings and its focus on business outcomes and process transformation. The report highlights key strengths of KPMG’s market-leading RPA services, including:
- KPMG’s global integration of RPA and cognitive capabilities under its Lighthouse Center of Excellence for data-driven technologies;
- KPMG’s role since 2012 as an early adopter possessing a “clear vision” of RPA’s transformation potential – and the growth of KPMG’s RPA capabilities since then by expanding its advisory expertise, process knowledge and technology skills. The report notes that KPMG today has “a growing number of clients that are well down the path towards scaled and industrialized RPA and intelligent automation.”
- KPMG’s internal use of RPA to both enhance service delivery in knowledge domains like tax and audit and its own internal functions like HR, payroll and IT support;
- KPMG’s “broad footprint” and “strong network” of intelligent automation labs and innovation centers and its growing network of global alliance partners;
- KPMG’s “strong and enduring governance process for RPA and broader intelligent automation transformation” – which was also praised by KPMG clients consulted during the HFS study;
- KPMG’s ongoing development of internal tools, accelerators and frameworks to accelerate RPA adoption amid rapid changes in the global marketplace.
About KPMG International:
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.