- Build relationships and bond with your team at the ultimate Polynesian business escape
- Packages include daily rates and overnight stays starting from AED 350
Dubai, UAE: Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection, Dubai’s only Polynesian themed Resort has partnered with MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and Adventure Inc. to create the ultimate team building experience with a Polynesian twist.
Forget boring brainstorms and boardroom meetings and experience something inspiring and engaging at Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection where you will be transported into another dimension with fantasy-like adventures and exciting challenges for the ideal Polynesian business escape.
Strengthen relationships, train or bond with colleagues in the calming surroundings of Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection with daily two-hour team building challenges aimed at boosting cooperation and teamwork. Choose between the Survivor Game in Lapita with problem solving puzzles, stimulating activities and survivor-style missions, or the Amazing Race in MOTIONGATE™ Dubai which takes participants on a challenging journey of pit stops and strategic decisions – both inclusive of the Lapita meeting package, complete with refreshments and a meal. Make the most of your business break and opt for an overnight stay with add-ons including breakfast, unlimited park access and the Lapita meeting package.
Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection provides the perfect tropical surroundings to motivate your team without the pressures of deadlines or daily tasks and will help to strengthen relationships and increase morale, allowing stress to melt away with the ultimate Polynesian team retreat.
What: Lapita x Motion Gate and Adventure Inc. Team Building Packages
Where: Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection
Survivor Team Building Packages
- AED 350 per person, inclusive of the Lapita meeting package (with refreshments and a meal)
- AED 750 per person for the one-night stay upgrade, inclusive of breakfast, unlimited park access and the Lapita meeting package (with refreshments and a meal)
Amazing Race Team Building Packages
- AED 450 per person, inclusive of the Lapita meeting package (with refreshments and a meal)
AED 775 per person for the one-night stay upgrade, inclusive of breakfast, unlimited park access and the Lapita meeting package (with refreshments and a meal)
About LAPITA, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels
LAPITA hotel is the UAE’s only Pacific island-themed family resort and the only hotel located in Dubai Parks and Resorts, the region’s leading theme park destination.
With 504 rooms including 60 suites and three villas, three food and beverage outlets, two lagoon-style pools with a lazy river, spa and health club, plus an impressive kid’s club, Lapita is the perfect destination to make unforgettable memories with the family. Every detail of LAPITA hotel is made with the magic of Polynesia in its soul and the spirit of ‘aloha’ in its service, transporting guests to a tropical island on arrival. From the thatched-roof to the bamboo-lined ceilings and tribal furnishings, every detail is authentic.
The hotel offers a dedicated conference centre with a 710sqm ballroom, as well as six meeting rooms and event facilities for companies who don’t want to do business as usual.
LAPITA is part of the Autograph Collection Hotels, a collection of individual, independent hotels selected by Marriott for their ability to create one-of-a-kind guest memories through enriching travel experiences. The hotel’s name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the islands, known as the Lapita movement.
- Dubai’s only Pacific island-themed hotel
- Part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection
- Located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts
- 504 rooms including 60 suites and 3 villas
- 3 restaurants and bars including an all-day dining restaurant
- 1 family pool, 1 kids pool and 1 lazy river
- Health and leisure club
- Extensive Kid’s Club with themed activities for children
- 1 ballroom, 7 meeting rooms and 3 boardrooms
- Outdoor event space