‘Transfer Pricing in the Middle East’ is the definitive reference for transfer pricing regulations and guidance in the Middle East.
In collaboration with Deloitte Middle East,LexisNexis is proud to launch their newest publication entitled ‘Transfer Pricing in the Middle East’. Deloitte transfer pricing tax experts, including Rabia Gandapur and Danial Khalid, are key contributors of this book.
‘Transfer Pricing in the Middle East’ will be a practical resource for a variety of stakeholders, including:
- locally based multinational enterprises dealing with transfer pricing regulations for the first time;
- experienced, locally based MNEs looking to comply with regulations across the region;
- global multinational enterprises operating in the Middle East and looking to extend their transfer pricing compliance to cover the region;
- tax administrations in the Middle East who are undertaking risk assessments and transfer pricing audits;
- global tax administrations who are involved in mutual agreement procedure discussions with the Middle East jurisdictions; and
- professional advisers (both experienced and new to transfer pricing) who have clients operating in the Middle East.
Each chapter in this book adheres to the same format for each jurisdiction:
- introductory comments in relation to the size and scale of the jurisdiction and the degree to which international standards have been adopted by that jurisdiction;
- the application of the regulations in the jurisdiction including any important exemptions or carve outs;
- the definition of association/control when observing what the “group” is with respect to arm’s length pricing of intra-group transactions;
- the definition of provision/transaction including practical experiences of how the local tax administration view certain types of provision/transaction;
- the degree of consistency with the OECD Guidelines and important departures from the OECD Guidelines;
- the transfer pricing audit process including practical experience;
- the availability of rulings and/or advance pricing agreements including practical experience;
- key dates, deadlines, forms relating to transfer pricing compliance in the jurisdiction; and
- key challenges that are unique to the jurisdiction based on international and local experience
Through this unique venture, LexisNexis, as the leading legal publisher in the world, and Deloitte Middle East, with their world-renowned tax expertise, have come together to create the sole single depository of transfer pricing regulations in the Middle East to date.
You can order your copy of ‘Transfer Pricing in the Middle East’ now on the LexisNexis e-store:
- Middle East
- UK and overseas
On 23 June at 1PM (UAE time), LexisNexis and Deloitte hosted the official launch event of the book. During this virtual event, key contributors and transfer pricing experts from Deloitte Middle East provided exclusive insight into the book and important developments in the region. The launch event is available for viewing below.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional:
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 175 countries with 10,600 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
About Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) LLP:
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) LLP (DME) is the affiliate for the territories of the Middle East and Cyprus of Deloitte NSE LLP (“NSE”), a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). DME is a leader in professional services with uninterrupted presence in the Middle East since 1926 with 26 offices in 14 countries and around 5,000 partners, directors and staff. DME’s presence in the Middle East and Cyprus is established through its affiliated independent legal entities, which are licensed to operate and to provide services under the applicable laws and regulations of the relevant country. DME’s affiliates and related entities cannot oblige each other and/or DME, and when providing services, each affiliate and related entity engages directly and independently with its own clients and shall only be liable for its own acts or omissions and not those of any other affiliate.
Deloitte refers to one or more of DTTL, its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL, NSE and DME do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 counties and territories, serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 300,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.