Pan Emirates Furniture invests QAR 5 Million on its second store launch in Qatar,
spanning across 1672 sq.mt. in Doha Festival City Mall, Umm Salal Muhammed, Qatar
Doha, Qatar: Pan Emirates, the premier indoor, patio, and outdoor furniture brand in the region has unveiled its second store at the Doha Festival City Mall, Qatar. The new store in Qatar comes as part of Pan Emirates’ expansion strategy to strengthen its footprint across the region.
The store’s location – at one of the prominent malls in the city – further establishes Pan Emirates Furniture as a strong contender among leading brands and helps reach out to the modern and upmarket target segment and address their distinct needs of latest trends in Furniture and Home Accessories.
Commenting on the new store opening, Mr. Mohammed Katawalla, Group Finance Director, Pan Emirates Furniture, said, “We are delighted to announce the opening of our second store in Qatar. With the new PAN Emirates store located in a notable location like Doha Festival City Mall, we are looking to welcome residents who seek distinctly unique and high-quality furniture and accessories with a diverse budget range. Our store is equipped with both a wide range of collection and a courteous staff to ensure our visitors a memorable shopping experience.”
The new PAN Emirates storein Doha Festival CityMall will be housing an extensive outdoor and indoor furniture collection that is contemporary in design, excellent in quality and unique in style.
About Pan Emirates Furniture:
Pan Emirates Furniture, the most admired home furnishing destination continues to reinvent its product and service offerings, thus remains synonymous with easy, stylish, and affordable home decorating solutions over the last 28 years. Today, Pan Emirates Furniture has 20 showrooms all over the GCC with plans to expand with an additional 6 this year. Renowned for superior product quality, great in-store experiences, and pleasant after-sales service, Pan Emirates Furniture sets the benchmark when it comes to addressing a spectrum of furnishing styles and tastes.
Walking into a Pan Emirates Furniture showroom is almost like walking into a candy shop – you will come away with something – it’s impossible not to, with so much to choose from! Be it furniture, accessories, or home décor – for every space and corner of your home and outdoors too. When you shop at a Pan Emirates Furniture store, you can be sure that you are getting the best quality, value, and price guarantee for the piece of furniture you will buy. It’s a commitment we offer our customers, and we call it the PAN PROMISE. So next time you need to redecorate or if something in our display catches your eye, do walk in and talk to Pan Emirates Furniture professional team. Their assistants will tell you all about, why with PAN PROMISE you can shop confidently and be sure to get the complete value for your money.
Pan Emirates Furniture showrooms are at these locations:
- PAN Emirates: Salwa Road, Qatar
- PAN Emirates: Doha Festival City Mall, Qatar
- PAN Emirates: Sharjah, Al Wahda Showroom, Behind of Toyota Showroom
- PAN Emirates: Dubai, Al Barsha, Umm Suqeim Road
- PAN Emirates: Dubai, Dubai Festival City Mall, Mezzanine floor
- PAN Emirates: DFC New Extension
- PAN Emirates: Burjuman Center, Level 2
- PAN Emirates: Dubai, Al Madina Mall, Al Qusais, second floor
- PAN Emirates: Festival Plaza
- PAN Emirates: Cityland, Dubai
- PAN Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Old Air Port Road, corner Al Falah Street, Opposite NBAD
- PAN Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Al Shahama, Deerfields Mall, third floor
- PAN Emirates: Abu Dhabi, World Trade Center, first floor
- PAN Emirates: Capital mall, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- PAN Emirates: Al Ain, Al Mutared Area, Al Jebal Round About
- PAN Emirates: Al Ain, Remal Mall
- PAN Emirates: Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Mall, First Floor
- PAN Emirates: Fujairah, Mohammad Bin Mattar Road
- PAN Emirates: Oman, Muscat, Al Khowair area, Zakher Mall
- PAN Emirates: Oman, Muscat, Al Hail North on the Service Road
- PAN Emirates: Salalah, Oman
Expansion plans –
- Al Ain Mall, Al Ain
- Mirdif, Dubai
- Al Zahia, Sharjah
- Al Ghubra, Muscat
- Al Manah Mall, Qatar