– New Dubai-based facility, featuring a unique immersive showroom, strengthens the company’s commitment to creativity within the ME region –
Dubai: Pixel Artworks, the award-winning specialist in light and pixel technology, has announced the official opening of its new Middle East office and state-of-the-art immersive showroom, located in Dubai’s Design District (d3). While the Pixel Artworks ME team has been based in the Dubai for two years, the launch of this brand new facility underlines the company’s commitment to the local market.
Pixel Artworks employs a combination of world-class experiential design and ingenious technical expertise, together with sophisticated animation, immersive audio and interactive elements, to create virtually limitless concepts, from giant airport activations to choreographed live shows to 360-degree immersive environments.
The local team of 4 is headed up by Dan Alldis, Global Development Director. Alldis has led the Dubai-based team for two years, working closely with clients, regional and international specialist suppliers, and the UK head office to deliver the most innovative experiences in the region. Account Director Dave Armstrong, whose seven years of local experience also includes senior technical and creative roles with Arabian Radio Network, Avid Technology and Motivate Media Group, is responsible for leading the teams that bring these high profile projects from concept to completion.
Dan Alldis, Global Development Director, Pixel Artworks, said, “With 15 years of expertise behind us, we’ve been able to deliver some of the Middle East’s most ambitious AV installations over the past two years. When you see some of the incredible work we have produced, it is easy to forget that it starts with a single pixel – so we are excited to be able to welcome visitors to our new regional office and immersive showroom and demonstrate just how we push the boundaries in light + pixel technology.”
Recent installations in the Middle East include:
- ‘Essence of Expo’ – a dazzling AV installation featuring 10 x 10m tall LED sculptures that transformed Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 3 Arrivals Hall into a giant LED and audio installation;
- A pop-up travelling LED and OLED cube which toured various districts of Dubai including Downtown Dubai Mall, highlighting aspects of Expo 2020;
- ‘Tamawuj’ (‘Ripple’) – live and interactive LG OLED Mirrorbox installations at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Departures Hall and Abu Dhabi International Airport Departures Terminal 3, allowing passengers to interact with the mesmerising display and ‘paint with light’;
- Gulf Air – Bahrain – one of the world’s tallest projection mapping shows ever displayed onto the Four Seasons Hotel in Bahrain. The project produced for Gulf Air featured an aviation style projection for the launch of their new aircraft, the 787 Dreamliner
The showroom experience at Pixel Artworks’ new facility gives visitors a taste of how some of its projects have been designed and created, in a completely immersive environment.
To book a visit to Pixel Artworks’ facility and showroom, under Covid-19 safe conditions, please email Kate Hughes email@example.com
About Pixel Artworks:
Pixel Artworks is the leading specialist in light and pixel technology, designing and delivering immersive experiences globally across media campaigns, events and installations. They work with the world’s most prestigious brands, businesses and venues to produce brand impact, powerful storytelling and technical innovation. The company’s uniquely integrated creative, technical and production teams makes it the recognised leader in its field.