- Karisma Kapoor and Shatha Hassoun among the panel of judges for Pure Health Talent Show
- The event saw a remarkable turnout from all the Pure Health Group entities including Seha, Daman, Pure Lab and Rafed among others.
- Pure Health Group companies, their leadership teams, and officials supported the talent show
Abu Dhabi: Pure Health, the largest integrated healthcare platform in the UAE, held the second edition of their ‘Pure Health Talent Show’ – the biggest employee engagement event in the healthcare sector in appreciation of the frontliners and health care teams across the Pure Health Group. The event, which took place in Abu Dhabi, was a celebration of diversity and inclusion, with more than 10 nationalities represented in the Talent finalists, who showcased the best of songs, music, dance, poetry, and other amazing talents in a final that spanned almost four hours.
Among the panel of judges for the second edition of the Pure Health Talent Show were the Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor and Arab singing sensation Shatha Hassoun. The Pure Health Talent Show is an embodiment of Pure Health’s culture and commitment to employee engagement, productivity, and happiness.
Talking about the success of the Pure Health Talent Show, Shaista Asif, Group Chief Operating Officer of Pure Health said, “At Pure Health, we put our colleagues at the heart of everything we do, allowing them the opportunity to not only excel at work but also stimulating an inclusive culture through initiatives that offer them a platform to showcase their talent. The Pure Health Talent Show is the perfect platform to bring our talent and skills to the fore – to connect, engage, shine, and have fun. This year was special as it was an opportunity to share our appreciation with all our colleagues across the Group who worked tirelessly to protect the community through the pandemic.
Shaista added: “Congratulations to all the winners of this year’s Pure Health Talent Show edition, and to all those who went on stage and showcased their talent. We are proud of all the finalists for making this event such a success. This is what makes Pure Health such a connected, and happy organisation. A special thanks to Karisma Kapoor and Shatha Hassoun for consenting to judge our talent show, which was a great motivation for our diverse workforce at Pure Health.”
Pure Health is aligned with the UAE’s Happiness Agenda established by the country’s leadership to promote wellbeing and happiness in the community. In line with this, and coinciding with the ‘International Day of Happiness’, Pure Health is committed to raising awareness of the value of happiness amongst its employees through engaging initiatives such as the ‘Pure Health Talent Show’.
With over 25,000 employees across its diversified portfolio, Pure Health is engaged in hospital management, laboratory services, medical supplies, a general procurement organisation, health insurance, and health technology services.
About Pure Health
Pure Health is an integrated healthcare solutions platform with a diversified portfolio of hospitals, clinics, health insurance, group procurement organisation (GPO), diagnostics services, medical supplies, and health technology services. Pure Health is committed to enhancing longevity and helping the people of the UAE live longer, happier and healthier lives. Its centres of excellence bring together clinical knowledge, process expertise, technology, and analytics to deliver outcome-focused, world-class quality across all channels of healthcare.
Pure Health’s integrated network of healthcare facilities across Abu Dhabi and the Northern Emirates consists of:
- SEHA – Abu Dhabi Health Services company, one of the largest healthcare networks of hospitals and clinics in the UAE.
- The Medical Office – Oversees the Sheikh Khalifa Hospitals and the healthcare facilities established under the initiatives of H.H. The President of the United Arab Emirates
- Daman – The National Health Insurance Company, the UAE’s leading health insurer.
- Rafed – The United Arab Emirate’s largest healthcare Group Purchasing Organisation.
- Pure Lab – Management & Operations of the largest network of laboratories in the region.
- Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Centre, a specialist healthcare centre focused on cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
- Tamouh Healthcare – A network of hospitals and clinics at the forefront of the battle against COVID-19, supporting testing and vaccine development.
- Yas Clinic – A leading research-driven healthcare network offering primary holistic care and specialized services like oncology, treatment, bone marrow transplantation, and regenerative stem cell therapy.
- One Health – A sales, service support, and engineering network that provides end-to-end medical solutions to a base of over 300 healthcare service providers.