- Installations of Diagnostic Devices (BGA, POC IAA and TCM) in Oman is expected to grow as demand for new and innovative products is rising in place of conventional centralized systems.
- The government of Oman has allocated RO 972.5 Million for the healthcare budget which would be utilized to boost the current infrastructure in order to cater to the growing demand of medical devices owning to high prevalence of Diseases in the country.
GURUGRAM, India, April 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Oman’s Expanding Healthcare Infrastructure: Oman’s growing healthcare infrastructure is boosting the Diagnostic Devices Market in Oman. The Government of Oman has allotted RO 972.5 Million as the Healthcare budget in 2020. Along with it, the growing privatization in the healthcare sector will boost the demand for Diagnostic Devices (BGA, POC IAA and TCM) in the country. Oman’s growing healthcare infrastructure has been attracting major players from around the world such as Radiometer, Siemens, and Abbott to meet the growing demand for Diagnostic Devices (BGA, POC IAA and TCM) equipment in the country.
Increasing Private Sector Involvement: The increased partnership between the private and public sector is expected to improve the healthcare infrastructure in Oman that will help the diagnostic equipment market to grow in the coming years. Public-private partnerships will ease the economic burden of non-communicable diseases on government spending. Oman’s Government healthcare budget is expected to remain similar to 2020 as private healthcare investment is expected to increase from 2021 onwards.
Future Market trends for all three segments: As the market for BGA has been saturated, the replacement of the devices is expected to rise in 2023, leading to the rise in demand for new and advanced POC BGA devices. Increasing prevalence of acute and chronic infectious diseases coupled with the rising geriatric population will increase the use of IAA in Oman. Increasing demand for non-invasive monitoring is the biggest driver of TCM devices in Oman.
The report titled “Oman Blood Gas and POC Immunoassay Analyzer Market Outlook to 2025” by Ken Research suggested that the Diagnostic Devices (BGA, POC IAA and TCM) market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR. Increased quality of healthcare and high disease prevalence are driving the market in Oman. Focus on the specialized services is expected to bring high accuracy diagnostic equipment into limelight such as IAA and TCM.
Key Segments Covered
Blood Gas Analyzer
- By Installed Base
- By Type of Product
- By Type of Sales Model
- By type of End-user
- By Type of Workload
POC Immunoassay Analyzer
- By Installed Base
- By Type of Product
- By Type of Sales Model
- By End User
Key Target Audience:-
- Healthcare Industry
- Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Medical Device Distributors
- Multi-specialty and Super Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Sleep Labs Centers
- Home Healthcare Centers
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
- Base Year: 2021
- Study Period: 2015-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022–2026F
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Nova Biomedical
- Techno Medica
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Opti Medical
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
- Oman Diagnostic Device (BGA, POC IAA and TCM) Introduction
- Market Ecosystem
- Value chain Analysis
- Detailed Analysis on Blood Gas Analyzer Market in Oman (Market Size, 2020; Market Segmentation; Market Shares; Competition; Future Market Size, 2025; Future Trends and Technologies)
- Detailed Analysis on POC Immunoassay Analyzer Market in Oman (Market Size, 2020; Market Segmentation; Market Shares; Competition; Future Market Size, 2025; Future Trends and Technologies)
- Detailed Analysis on Transcutaneous Monitors Market in Oman (Market Size, 2020; Market Segmentation; Market Shares; Competition; Future Market Size, 2025; Future Trends and Technologies)
- Major Challenges in Oman Diagnostic Device (BGA, POC IAA and TCM) Market
- BGA Diagnostic Devices Market Oman
- BGA Diagnostic Equipments Market Oman
- Blood Gas analyzer Equipments Revenue Oman
- Blood Gas Analyzer Industry In Oman
- Blood Gas analyzer Machines Market Oman
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market In Oman
- Blood Gas analyzer Market Oman
- Covid-19 Impact Oman Blood Gas Analyzer Market
- Covid-19 Impact Oman Immunoassay Analyzer Market
- Covid-19 Impact Oman Transcutaneous Monitoring Market
- Growth Blood Gas analyzer Equipment Oman
- Growth POC immunoassay Analyzers Equipments Oman
- Growth Transcutaneous Monitors Equipments Oman
- Growth Transcutaneous Monitors Oman
- Immunoassay Analyzer Industry In Oman
- Immunoassay Analyzer Market
- Oman Diagnostic Devices Market
- Oman Diagnostic Equipments Market
- Oman Immunoassay Analyzer Industry
- Oman Immunoassay Analyzer Market
- Oman Immunoassay Analyzer Market Future Outlook
- TCM Diagnostic Devices Market Oman
- TCM Diagnostic Equipments Market Oman
- Transcutaneous Monitoring Industry In Oman
- Transcutaneous Monitoring Market
- Transcutaneous Monitoring Market In Oman
- Transcutaneous Monitors Equipments Revenue Oman
- Transcutaneous Monitors Machines Market Oman
Bahrain Diagnostic Device market has presented a comprehensive progress in the distribution and quality of health services due to the high interest and planned objectives to improve the healthcare infrastructure in Bahrain. Hospitals and clinics, as well as developing specialist treatments, are continuously growing which has improved the installation of BGA, POC IAA and TCM devices over the years in Bahrain.
Egypt Blood Gas Analyzer, POC Immunoassay Analyzer and Transcutaneous Monitors Market Outlook to 2025 – Growing Healthcare Infrastructure, Increasing Testing Parameters and Higher Demand for POC Devices to Drive the market
Egypt Diagnostic Device (Blood Gas Analyzer, POC Immunoassay Analyzer and Transcutaneous Monitors) market will be growing at a steady growth rate over the period of 5 years, 2020-2025 and is supported by increased testing due to high disease prevalence in the country and the demand for such devices by healthcare facilities as they are shifting towards POC Devices. Increasing healthcare infrastructure is also going to generate demand for such products in Egypt.
UAE Blood Gas, Immunoassay Analyzer and Transcutaneous Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025- Rising demand for quality healthcare and growing privatization in the healthcare sector will drive the medical diagnostic equipment market in UAE
UAE Diagnostic Device market to show a steady growth rate over the review period 2020-2025 supported by increase in geriatric population in the country along with the transition of healthcare facilities from central lab devices to POC Devices. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure is also going to generate demand for such products in UAE.
Thailand Medical Device Market Outlook to 2026F – Driven by prevalence of chronic diseases in the country combined with the government’s supportive policies and the BOI’s incentives
Thailand recorded the 5.0% population growth rate over the last 7 years, with highest population concentrated in Bangkok. Majority of the healthcare facilities are concentrated in Bangkok and other central regions of the Thailand. The country has a comprehensive, government-funded health service and a rapidly developing private health sector, which is one of the major pillar of the industry. Universal Coverage Card is the most used insurance in Thailand. Social Security (SSS) is followed by Civil Servant Medical Benefit Scheme (CSMBS). Private insurance contributed 7.33% to the total insurances in Thailand. Diabetes and lung cancer causes most death in Indonesia.
Who We Are?
Ken Research is a research based management consulting company. We provide strategic consultancy to aid clients on critical business perspective: strategy, marketing, organization, operations and technology transformation, advanced analytics, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and sustainability across all industries and geographies. We provide business intelligence and operational advisory across 300+ verticals underscoring disruptive technologies, emerging business models with precedent analysis and success case studies. Some of top consulting companies and Market leaders seek our intelligence to identify new revenue streams, customer/ vendor paradigm and pain points and due diligence on competition.
We currently cater to 300+ sectors with 150,000+ research repository across 196+ countries serving 1000+ clients and have partnered with almost 25+ content aggregators.
With a network panel list of 5000+ Industry Veterans and experienced 100+ analysts, consultants and research publishers across the globe, Ken Research aid clients in identifying the demand–supply gap, niche segments and challenges in the ecosystem. We currently caters to clients in verticals such as Education, Automotive, Agriculture, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, Consumer Products, Retail and others segments.