- Flow enables companies to build workflows on the Salesforce Platform that automate across Slack, MuleSoft, and Tableau, connecting systems and business processes on one CRM platform
- Customers like Vonage, RBC Wealth Management, and ENGIE are automating mundane and repetitive processes, freeing up time to create technology that differentiates their business
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates: TrailblazerDX, Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the global leader in CRM, announced new innovations in Salesforce Flow, the complete suite of automation technologies, to help customers quickly automate any complex business process on the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform. Built on Salesforce’s low-code platform, Flow delivers business value fast by empowering people, simplifying processes, and integrating systems.
As companies face uncertain economic times with inflation, supply chain disruptions, and labor shortages, automation helps them replace tedious, manual tasks with automated processes to accelerate productivity, and provide better customer experiences, at scale. In fact, 91% of organizations say they need solutions that automate processes so they can do more with less, and 77% of workers say automation has provided them with the time to deepen relationships with customers and stakeholders.
With Flow, service agents can now automatically route work across global teams and digital channels to deliver more personalized service for high value clients. Wealth managers can focus more on client outcomes by automating repetitive data entry and streamlining data-heavy processes like cash and stock reconciliation. Healthcare providers can improve the patient experience by automating referral processes and billing management to get patients the care they need fast. And supply chain managers can unify data and integrate disparate legacy systems to streamline order fulfillment and vendor management.
“Our customers save 109 billion hours every month using Salesforce Flow to automate manual processes in their businesses. This frees up time for employees to focus on higher value work,” said Patrick Stokes, EVP and GM of Salesforce Platform. “This is automation on one unified CRM platform. New features for Flow provide users the ability to trigger flows from analytics dashboards, use low code to easily integrate with any system, and interact with flows directly within Slack, where people spend most of their time. It’s more than just automation — it’s automagic.”
Salesforce Flow: Delivering automation at massive scale
With Salesforce Flow, customers can automate a broad range of business processes. Flows collect data then act on it, helping customers work smarter, not harder, and saving time by handling complex business processes using clicks, not code.
- In March 2022, Salesforce ran 1.3 trillion automations on the Salesforce Platform, which amounts to $2.19 trillion** in customer business value. That’s 1.3 trillion times someone did not have to write an email, set a notification, change a status field, or manually duplicate data.
- Salesforce customers saved 109*** billion hours of work by automating processes in March 2022.
- Salesforce customers run 44 billion workflows and processes daily.
- More than 900 out-of-the-box workflows, bots, and RPA solutions from partners like Chargent, GetFeedback, and 7Summits will be available via the Salesforce AppExchange for use across clouds and industries.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers.