- Business travel is expected to accelerate following the opening of the Kingdom’s borders and ease of restrictions for travelers
- The announcement comes at the time when the growth of Saudi Arabia, already one of the world’s most-watched markets, is developing Riyadh as a business hub in the region
Riyadh, KSA: Seera Group, the largest travel and tourism company in the region and Kaden Investment, one of the fastest growing and most successful real estate developers and property management in Saudi, announced today the signing of a master hotels development agreement, a joint venture to manage and develop hotels in various projects developed by Kaden Investment throughout Saudi Arabia. The first hotel will be launched at Riyadh Front.
An extraordinary urban experience in the heart of the capital, Riyadh Front is a mega-development set to transform the future of business and leisure in Riyadh, across the Kingdom, and beyond.
As the region’s growing economic hub, Riyadh is the perfect location for business events and with the introduction of fast and easy visas, the city is now ready to welcome greater numbers of travelers than ever before.
Bringing to the table 40 years of travel and tourism legacy and drawing on regional expertise in developing and operating hotels, Seera Group is perfectly placed to provide travelers with the quality mid-market hotel accommodations they need, all backed by Choice’s global hotel platform and brand reputation for value and service. Aimed to lead the industry towards better experiences, Kaden Investment is a real-estate developer with a track record of delivering long-term projects, notably Riyadh Front and The Logistics Park, which are both regarded as the most successful projects to emerge in a short span of time.
The new joint venture is in position to become one of the Saudi Arabia’s leading hospitality players enabling travelers to Saudi Arabia to experience the award-winning hospitality services and facilities, each with its own distinctive charm and uniqueness.
The hotel is strategically located 10min from King Khalid International Airport and it is within the Business Area of Riyadh Front which is a major business park for local and international organisations, and the Shopping Area, a renown one-stop shopping, dining, and entertainment destination.
The hotel is surrounded by other big projects, an underdevelopment neighborhood by Roshn, a national community developer backed by Saudi Arabia’s sovereign Public Investment Fund (PIF), which is led by the Crown Prince HRH Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. It will also be nearby Riyadh Front Exposition and Conference Center (RFECC), the Kingdom’s largest exhibition and conference center, which hosts national, regional, and international conferences, meetings, and exhibitions.
Majed Alnefaie, CEO of Seera Group, said: “Simplifying the business travel experience, and making it an enjoyable and rewarding one, has always been one of our goals. Riyadh’s business hub market is full of potential – we have plenty of managerial experience and local resources in the domestic and international market, while Kaden Investments is an outstanding establishment in hotel development locally. We look forward to this partnership to tap into the Kingdom’s business market and bring new energy to the country and global tourism.”
Abdullah Al-Fassam, CEO, Kaden Investment, said: “Riyadh Front is one of the newest additions to Saudi Arabia’s expanding commercial real estate, developed and managed by co-signee Kaden Investment. We have full confidence that the first hotel will be a success story to tell. This cooperation with Seera will create hotels with smart and innovative architecture, as well as cutting-edge infrastructure and a one-of-a-kind experience.”
About Kaden Investment:
Kaden Investment is a fast-growing real estate development company that is having a significant impact in Saudi Arabia’s development sector and contributes to the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 for economic growth. Kaden is known for delivering successful long-term projects, which are Riyadh Front, it consists of two areas:
- Business Area: A prime business park for well-known global and local companies like KPMG, Raytheon, SAMI, Noon, and others.
- Shopping Area: One shopping center that combines local and international retail brands and is a destination for entertainment with several exhibitions and museums taking place throughout the year. Kaden, just signed with Huawei a deal to open the largest Huawei branch out of china to be located in the shopping area of Riyadh Front.
Another noteworthy project is The Logistic Park, which offers logistics warehouses with international standards which makes it one of a kind in KSA with tenants such as Noon, Jollychic, Namshi and others.
About Seera Group:
Seera is the leading provider of diverse travel services in the Middle East and North Africa region. With its balanced portfolio of brands across seven verticals, Seera is regarded as the most knowledgeable and accomplished travel service provider. The Group is a significant contributor to the growth of the domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism economies of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and a best-in-class business partner in unlocking the opportunities in the region. Providing technology-powered travel services for consumers, businesses, government partners and pilgrims, Seera offers the opportunity to travel in the Kingdom, across the region, and beyond, like never before. Seera’s strategic business units as below:
- Elaa, Seera’s travel management company, leading in the Corporate and Government sector in KSA
- Mawasim, Seera’s wholesale tour operator for Hajj & Umrah
- Almosafer, the flagship brand of Seera’s consumer travel business unit
- tajawal, a leading online travel agency in the UAE
- Lumi, Seera‘s car rental and leasing brand
- Discover Saudi, Seera’s integrated destination management company
- Almosafer Concierge, Saudi Arabia’s first holistic luxury travel concierge service catering to the discerned needs of travelers from the Kingdom.