Doha, Qatar: The 11th edition of Cityscape Qatar 2023, has officially opened its door today, inaugurated by His Excellency Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamad Bin Qassim Al Abdullah Al Thani, Minister of Commerce, and Industry, Qatar, His Excellency The Minister of Municipality Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Bin Turki Al Subaie and Chairman of Qatar Tourism, His Excellency Mr. Saad Bin Ali Al Kharji. More than 90 international and international developers are gathered at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center to showcase the region’s best real estate and reveal a range of major development projects over the next three days.
“Every year, UDC is proud to be part of Cityscape Qatar. As pioneers of real estate in Qatar, we are using the latest technology, including virtual reality, to focus on digital transformation and sustainability. Our highlight at this year’s exhibition is Gewan Island, our latest development, which will be ready in the second quarter of 2024. Gewan Island will feature a mix of residential buildings, private and beachfront villas, a hotel, and a golf course,” said Hussain Akbar Al-Baker, Executive Director Commercial, United Development Company.
Sheikh Nasser Abdulaziz Al-Thani, Head of Business Development, Qetaifan Projects added: “We are thrilled to unveil our new branded residence at this edition of Cityscape Qatar, developed in collaboration with a local developer on the island’s South Marina Promenade. Villa plots are now available for purchase. We will also showcase our operating assets, including Meryal Waterpark, The Rixos Hotel, the canal with 92 F&B units, and the Azure Beach Club”.
Cityscape Qatar also offers a variety of exclusive offers and deals from developers until the last day of the exhibition on October 26th. Here are some of the offers unveiled on the first day:
- Qatar Sotheby’s International Realty: Limited offers on residences on the St. Regis Marsa Arabia Island, The Pearl Qatar, and an exclusive payment plan for residences at St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat.
- Al Madar: Instalment period on Royal Villas three years after handover.
- BARWA: Extended grace periods for residential and staff accommodation for Cityscape visitors.
- Style Home Development: Discounts ranging from 5 to 20 percent on residences for Cityscape visitors.
- Taj Real Estate: Exclusive offer on an apartment in Spain, initially priced at 750,000 Qatari riyal, now priced at 395,000 Qatari riyal with a guaranteed ROI of 9% .
About Cityscape Qatar:
Cityscape Qatar is Qatar’s most prestigious real estate exhibition held at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center. The annual event serves as a valuable platform for serious investors, asset managers, homebuyers, and high-net-worth individuals to source exciting new property opportunities locally and internationally.