On 15th and 16th September 2021, the Middle East Banking Innovation Summit will return as the new and improved MEBIS+ Summit & Awards.
Taking place at Le Méridien Dubai Conference Centre, UAE, MEBIS+ is set to explore the latest technological advancements that are supercharging the banking sector. With in-depth fireside chats, roundtable discussions, panels, keynotes and the exciting new MEBIS+ Awards, the event will provide attendees with two days filled with knowledge and inspire to create a dynamic, growth-focused banking culture.
Topics to be covered include:
- Going mainstream with data analytics and mature AI capabilities – accelerated digitalization leveraging the ecosystem & platform players
- Delivering a seamless & user-friendly customer on-boarding process – are RPA bots disrupting your enterprise?
- Exploring the martech ecosystem for complex customer journeys, fulfilling compliance & enterprise integration
- Influencing customer decisions with digital touchpoints? Gaining leverage with multi-channel customer decision journeys
- Reconstructing the user-experience paradigm: going beyond the opti-channel world
- The future of payments – redefining the movement of money
Delegates can expect to hear from a wide range of industry experts, including:
- Dr. Bernd van Linder, Chief Executive Officer, Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Sanjay Khanna, Chief Information Officer, RakBank
- Yuri Misnik, Group Chief Technology Officer, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Tuncay Tuncer, Group Executive Director, Online, Mobile & Head of Digital Banking , Standard Chartered Bank
- Jameel Khan, SVP – Digital & Innovation, Corporate & Investment Bank, Mashreq Bank
- Maisa J. Shunnar, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Bahrain Islamic Bank
- Devid Jegerson, SVP & Head – Customer Experience and Platform Development, National Bank of Fujairah
- Illyas Kooliyankal, Chief Information Security Officer, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Mohamed AlTajer, Chief Marketing Officer, National Bank of Kuwait
- Faraz Kohari, Group Head of Technology & Group Head of Digital Banking, Habib Bank AG Zurich
Alongside these insightful presentations led by the biggest names in banking, attendees will experience the MEBIS+ Awards – an initiative that celebrates the institutions that are going above and beyond for their clients. With 8 key categories, the Awards aim to acknowledge and celebrate the organizations that are excelling in leadership and employee support. These banking and financial institutions are demonstrating the significant impacts that a supportive, diverse and forward-thinking culture can have on the success of a business.
Nominations for the awards are now open, and the categories are:
- CSR Excellence Award
- Women Empowerment Excellence Award
- Employee Innovation Excellence Award
- Sustainable Work Practices Excellence Award
- Employee Happiness Initiative Excellence Award
- Youth Empowerment Excellence Award
- Nationalization Excellence Award
- Resilience and Responsiveness Excellence Award
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend the MEBIS+ Summit & Awards to learn about the latest digital banking and fintech advancements. With over 400 attendees from within the financial services sector, the summit is the largest and most influential of its kind within the MENA region.
The MEBIS+ Summit & Awards is an in-person event, with hygiene and social distancing measures strongly enforced in accordance with DHA guidelines.
For more information, visit: mebisplus.com
Expotrade is a global conference and event organizer with its head office based in Melbourne, Australia. Expotrade has delivered some of the largest, most successful B2B industry conferences and events in the areas of infrastructure, major projects, sustainability, technology & architecture. For over 10 years, our unique blend of knowledge, experience and flexibility has accomplished an array of consistently top-quality events. Today, Expotrade events enjoy such a distinctive edge, they are amongst the best patronised in the calendar.