The Dubai real estate market is developing as rapidly as the Emirates themselves. Here, not just separate houses and residential complexes are being built but entire areas with all needed for comfort life infrastructure appear every year. Which areas should the buyer choose not to miscalculate with investments? ULO Real Estate experts will tell you where it is better to buy an apartment in Dubai. Also, our agency can help you purchase or rent property in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. We cooperate only with reliable developers. So you can buy a flat or villa at the time of construction without worrying about your investment.
Success Factors for Popular Areas in Dubai
If you decide to buy Dubai property, don’t be in a hurry. To analyze the popularity of Dubai areas, you should take into account several important factors:
- Location: How far is the area from the coastline, parks, malls, and airport?
- Area infrastructure: Attractions, shopping centers, entertainment venues, and restaurants should be available within a 5-minute walk from your home.
- Other distinctive features of the location.
- Pros and cons that distinguish the real estate in Dubai of this area from the rest areas of the city.
Dubai Marina is one of the popular tourist areas of the emirate, located in the southeast of the city along the coastline of the Persian Gulf, covering an area of only 4.9 sq. km. The main attractions are the 7-storey restaurant complex Pier 7, the Dubai Marina Mall, the AquaFun trampoline park on the water, and the XLINE attraction (a flight on a cable 1 km long between two skyscrapers). Although the area is considered a resort place, the return on investment here is one of the highest and reaches 7-8% per annum.
- Resort with a year-round flow of tourists.
- One of the highest ROI.
- Location along the coastline.
Disadvantages of the area:
- The high cost of apartments from AED 935,000 for a studio apartment.
- The distance from the airport is about 33 km.
- High traffic on the roads.
Emaar Beachfront is a waterfront residential development under construction in Dubai Harbour. The project area is 0.93 sq. km. The complex is located near Marina, between JBR and Palm Jumeirah, near popular shopping centers, restaurants, and yacht clubs of the city.
Emaar Beachfront will include 10,000 1-4 bedroom apartments and 3-4 bedroom penthouses located in 27 residential skyscrapers, as well as villas, a hotel, and a shopping mall. Residents and guests of the hotel will have access to the cleanest beach 1.5 km long. It is also planned to build a 135-meter lighthouse with an observation deck and a marina with 1,100 berths.
- Large selection of real estate at different prices.
- High yield.
- Direct access to the sea.
The most important, but temporary disadvantage, can only be attributed to the fact that the construction of the area will be completed no earlier than 2025. Therefore, if you want to buy Dubai property to immediately move into your apartment after purchase or rent it out, it is better to look at another option.
Palm Jumeirah is a large island created to increase the coastline. The area is made in the form of a palm tree. It has a trunk and 16 branches and is surrounded by an island symbolizing a crescent moon. This famous man-made archipelago in the Persian Gulf is considered the eighth wonder of the world.
The real estate market in Palm Jumeirah is represented by various types of premium real estate. It is difficult to find residential properties in budgetary segments on the island. The cost of local apartments starts from about 1,500,000 AED for a studio. For a villa on the Palm Jumeirah, you will have to pay a minimum of 5 million AED. Residential areas are located on the “branches” of the palm tree. On the surrounding “crescent”, there is a premium hotel with a full range of entertainment services.
- Location: The island itself attracts with its unusual shape.
- Wide shopping and entertainment infrastructure: shopping centers, restaurants, a large water park.
- The possibility of buying real estate with absolute ownership.
Disadvantages of the island:
- Located far from the center.
- There are no budgetary apartments.
Dubai Hills Estate
Dubai Hills Estate is the first stage of development of a new district – MBR City. Residential complexes, landscaped areas, and golf courses will be located on the territory. Walking, jogging, and cycling paths will be created. It is planned to build 22,000 apartments, 4,600 villas, and 197 m2 of office space in the area. Couples with children will appreciate the branches of the British private school GEMS and kindergartens nearby. Also, a Dubai Hills Mall shopping center has recently opened here.
- Transport accessibility: The district borders on the main roads, which allows you to quickly get to another part of the city.
- One of the best golf courses in the region.
Before buying an apartment in Dubai in this area, note that it is still under construction. According to the plan, the work should be completed by the end of 2024.
Downtown Dubai is the cultural and economic center of the emirate. This is the most impressive area, home to its iconic landmarks such as the Dubai Mall, the Burj Khalifa, and the Dancing Fountains. The favorable location of the area provides comfortable living in the thick of city life. At the same time, you can work in the center and easily get to important sights.
- This area is considered the center of the emirate.
- The most famous sights are located here.
It’s not difficult to find a good apartment for sale in Dubai Downtown. But prices even for studios here start from 1,250,000 AED.
If you want to buy a property and need professional help, ULO Real Estate specialists are ready to help you. You can get more detailed information about real estate in Dubai on our official website of the ULO Real Estate agency by clicking on the link.