There’s only one place to be this National Roller coaster Day on 16th August – MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the region. With 29 exhilarating rides, attractions, and exciting entertainment experiences, it’s the ultimate destination for unforgettable memories and spine-tingling adventures for guests of all ages.
For the fastest and wildest roller coaster, step aboard the Madagascar Mad Pursuit located indoors within the DreamWorks Zone. With sharp twists and turns through the circus, the action-packed ride will bring out your wild side in this mad pursuit of the Zoosters in the dark.
And for those who love How to Train Your Dragon, hold tight as you soar the skies like dragons above the fictional village of Berk on the Dragon Gliders suspended roller coaster adventure. The immersive ride will leave your heart pounding for more.
If that’s not enough, embark on the world’s fastest single-car spinning roller coaster, Now You See Me: High Roller located in the Lionsgate Zone. Inspired by the plot twists of the heist thriller franchise, fans are in for a scream-inducing ride.
A tribute to all Hunger Games fans, the Capitol Bullet Train roller coaster will leave riders experiencing a sinking feeling in their stomachs as they encounter exhilarating speeds and drops. Pro tip: choose the back row seats for an even more epic journey.
At the Columbia Pictures Zone, adventurers can explore The Green Hornet: High Speed Chase for a heart-racing roller coaster adventure, complete with jaw-dropping leaps and twists.
Let’s not forget the little ones! Junior adventurers can hop aboard the Smurf Village Express and explore the whimsical world of the Smurfs Village Zone, where mushroom-topped houses and charming farmyards await.
Whether it’s the heart-stopping roller coasters or interactive zones, everyone is in for endless fun at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. The park is open from 12 pm to 9 pm from Sunday to Thursday and from 12 pm to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
Tickets are available for purchase on the park’s website or at the counter. For more information, please call 800-AMAZING (2629464).
About MOTIONGATE™ Dubai:
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai is the flagship theme park at Dubai Parks™ and Resorts and the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the Middle East. It also features the greatest number of roller coasters present in a single theme park in the Middle East. In a world first, three legendary Hollywood film studios – DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures, and Lionsgate – as well as cartoon franchise The Smurfs, have come together at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. The unique park features 29 thrilling rides and attractions and exciting entertainment experiences, including character meet-and-greets, dance performances, photo opportunities and more. MOTIONGATE™ Dubai has five distinct zones:
- The DreamWorks Zone is entirely indoors, featuring various rides and attractions such as the Madagascar Mad Pursuit, the fastest themed roller coaster, as well as Dragon Gliders, a suspended roller coaster inspired by the How to Train your Dragon movie franchise. The zone also includes Kung Fu Panda Unstoppable Awesomeness, a 4D motion simulator and King Julien’s Sideshow Café, a Madagascar themed café.
- The Lionsgate Zone features immersive roller coasters including The Hunger Games-inspired Capitol Bullet Train roller coaster as well as the Now You See Me: High Roller and John Wick: Open Contract inspired from the movie franchise.
- The Smurfs Village Zone includes rides, attractions and play area for young children and families, such as the Smurf Village Express and Smurfberry Factory, all inspired by the popular cartoon franchise. The zone is home to Very Smurfy Café, a café inspired by the Smurfs franchise.
- The Columbia Pictures Zone features seven film-themed rides and attractions including Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – River Expedition, Zombieland Blast-off, The Green Hornet: High Speed Chase, and Underworld 4D.
- The Studio Central at the park’s entry boulevard replicates ‘real’ working movie sets including a Supporting Roles bakery with a variety of treats, as well as the Studio Store for all movie-themed memorabilia.