General Data Protection Regulation is a comprehensive Data Protection law established in the EU and applicable to any business dealing with data of citizens of the EU. It is by far, one of the most stringent Data Protection and Data Privacy laws in the world. Even after 3 years of its enforcement since 2018, businesses are grappling to get a hang of it and achieve compliance. Achieving GDPR Compliance is indeed daunting and maintaining compliance is even more challenging. So, to help businesses understand the regulation better and guide them in their efforts of compliance; VISTA InfoSec will be conducting a live and interactive session, wherein any individuals can participate and learn about the regulation and ways to achieve compliance. The forum will also be open for queries pertinent to GDPR, where individuals can clear their doubts about the regulation. Get some useful tips and techniques on ways of achieving compliance from our in-house expert – Mr. Narendra Sahoo (PCI QSA, PCI QPA, PCI SSFA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC), who is also the Founder and Director of VISTA InfoSec.
Explaining in detail, Mr. Sahoo will help and guide organizations like you in understanding the core requirements of the regulation and necessary steps to be taken for achieving and maintaining GDPR Compliance. Given below are some of the key highlights that we plan to cover in our multi-time zone webinar.
- Overview of GDPR Regulation
- What is GDPR Regulation?
- Applicability of GDPR Regulation
- Understanding the Importance of the Regulation
- Understanding the various terms in GDPR
- Understanding Your Legal Duties & Responsibilities
- Know the Principles of GDPR
- Legal Basis for collecting processing personal data
- Know the Rights of Data Subjects
- Know Your Legal Obligations to protect Personal Data
- Actionable steps to Achieve & Maintain Compliance
- GDPR Compliance Checklist
- Key Take Away
Highlights of our Webinar
- Live Q&A session
- Participants attending the webinar will be entitled to one CPE credit (as per norms of the certifying body)
- The webinar will be held across different time zones
Book your seat! Limited Seats Available! FREE Registration!