Dubai Airports welcomed Air Canada’s first inbound flight at Dubai International (DXB) Terminal 3 on July 26, making it the fourth international airline to operate out of the terminal.
Air Canada flight AC056 from Toronto, arrived at its new base, one of the largest airport terminals in the world, at 18:56 UAE time on Wednesday. Air Canada flights previously operated from DXB Terminal 1.
The move to DXB Terminal 3 strengthens the long-standing partnership between Dubai Airports and Air Canada, Canada’s largest airline and the country’s flag carrier. At Terminal 3, passengers will experience seamless connectivity and world-class services, underpinned by DXB’s dedication to enhance guest experience and satisfaction.
Canada is an important destination for DXB, with 14 weekly flights to Toronto and 7 weekly flights to Montréal, serving over 345,000 passengers in 2022.
About Dubai Airports:
- Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation and development of both of Dubai’s airports – DXB and DWC.
- As integrator, Dubai Airports works to balance the interests of all stakeholders to maintain aviation growth, protect operational resilience and ensure that service providers collaborate to provide a safe and secure service and improve customer experience whilst maintaining a sustainable business.
- DXB welcomed 66m passengers in 2022 to retain its position as the world’s number one airport for international passenger traffic for the ninth year running.
- High resolution images of DXB are available here: Media Library.
- For recent updates, refer to our official social media platforms on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or hashtags: #DubaiAirports #DXB #DubaiWorldCentral.