Rapid technological advances have redefined the way people collaborate and conduct business. Enterprises, large and small, have been adapting to data-driven digital transformations at their own pace. However, the raging pandemic has realized a greater need for cloud adoption.
If businesses are to stay ahead of their game, it is imperative that they rethink their datacentre strategy. It has become more important than ever to set up secure, scalable and resilient cloud-based infrastructures.
Expotrade is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Future Datacenters and Cloud Infrastructure Summit on 3rd and 4th February 2021. The conference will take place at the Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai, UAE.
This premier two-day summit will center on discussions surrounding the emergence and rapidly-evolving nature of cloud services in the Middle East while also surveying its role in the economic development of the region. Furthermore, it will also highlight the key aspects and challenges of implementing and operating an effective cloud-centric IT infrastructure.
The conference will feature keynotes by:
- Sanjay Kumar Sainani, Senior Vice President & CTO – Global Data Center Business, Huawei. Mr. Sainani will speak about the TOP 10 Trends of Digital Power – Power Digitalization & Creating New Values.
- Stephen Bowes-Phipps, Senior Data Centre Consultant, PTS Consulting
- Remi Pouchucq, Business Development Manager – Edge Computing, Small & Medium Data Center – MEA, Schneider Electric who will present his views on Edge Computing’s Impact on the Development of Datacentre Infrastructure in the Near Future.
- John Rippingale, Director – MEA – APAC, Sudlows DMCC
The conclave promises to be a rich sharing of ideas through its panel discussions and insightful presentation by industry experts and thought leaders from a broad range of specialisms.
- Saeed Belhoul, Director, E-government Operations, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Sam Tayan, Managing Director, Zoom Video Communications
- Hugues Kampe, Head of Architecture – IT Data and Cloud, AXA Insurance
- Dr. Humaid Al Shamsi, Artificial Intelligence Specialist, Abu Dhabi Police
- Zaid Al Husseini, Sr. Project Manager – IT, Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Amer Sharaf, Director of Compliance Support and Alliances, Dubai Electronic Security Center
- Jayakumar Mohanachandran, Group CIO, Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group
- Elham Al Shehhi, Head of Networks & Infrastructure Section, Sharjah Economic Development Department
- Salam AlSarayrah, Project Manager – Ajman Integration Framework, Department of Digital Ajman
- Hussein Bahgat, Regional Information Security Officer – Africa and Middle East, UAE, Standard Chartered Bank
This annual event aims to facilitate fruitful discussions on key trends in cloud computing and datacentres in the Middle East regions. Spread over two days the sessions will include deliberations on the following tracks:
- An overview of the UAE federal network and cloud services including partnerships with the private sector towards expansion of cloud services
- How Artificial intelligence, flash storage and edge computing will drive the future of digital transformations
- The evolving data security landscape including the incorporation of hybrid systems
- Addressing infrastructure challenges through the use of edge computing
- Use of versatile software tools to manage and optimize cloud infrastructure while lowering operational costs
- Building robust datacentres characterized by reliability and scalability especially in the wake of the rising cybersecurity threats during the pandemic.
- The level of preparedness of organizations when it comes to cloud migration, and the need to rework business models in an increasingly data-driven, digital era.
- Exploring hyperscale datacentres to meet the growing requirements of data production and storage.
The summit is a LIVE in-person attendance event. Over 300+ participants including senior management and executives from diverse industries are expected to participate in the conference.
The 2nd Annual Future Datacenters and Cloud Infrastructure Summit is being presented by Expotrade in partnership with our platinum sponsor Huawei. Our other partners are PTS Consulting, Schneider Electric, Sudlows DMCC, Legrand, ABB, Rackspace, Intel and more.
Be a part of the discussion by joining the who’s who in the IT and clouding computing industry as they discuss the datacentres of the future in the Middle East.
Expotrade is a global conference and event organizer with its head office based in Melbourne, Australia. Expotrade has delivered some of the largest, most successful B2B industry conferences and events in the areas of infrastructure, major projects, sustainability, technology & architecture. For over 10 years, our unique blend of knowledge, experience and flexibility has accomplished an array of consistently top-quality events. Today, Expotrade events enjoy such a distinctive edge, they are amongst the best patronised in the calendar.