- Another fine piece of technological innovation by Hisense, the 100L9G is an addition to the Laser TV line-up
- True to life detail, this technology is based on triple colour Laser light source that generates the three coloured parts of a picture in parallel, generating improved colour representation and brightness uniformity
- A technology created to care and protect your eyes
Dubai, UAE: Hisense, a pioneer and leader in the field of Laser TV technology and provider of high-performance televisions and appliances, announces the launch of the latest addition to their superior entertainment lineup: the 100L9G Trichroma Laser TV. With more than 1300 applied patents, from 2K to 4K, single colour to triple colour, Hisense are pioneers in the Laser TV industry and continue to produce cutting-edge products.
The announcement of the launch of the 100L9G Trichroma Laser TV was made during GITEX Technology Week, Dubai, where the product was displayed.
The 100L9G Trichroma Laser TV sets the top standard for future TV colour, equipped with triple laser technology to achieve improved colour representation and brightness uniformity creating superior picture quality with images more closely resembling what the human eyes truly see. With the wider colour gamut and improvements in the Trichroma laser engine presenting more real and natural colours, consumers can now enjoy vivid, ultra-realistic and lifelike images. The 100L9G Trichroma Laser TV offers a precision that exceeds the standard UHD 4K colour range with over 8 million pixels creating an unmatched viewing experience.
Through constant innovation and iterations in their Laser TV technology, Hisense has launched the second edition of their Laser TV line up with the aim to “bring home, the cinema.” The 100-inch evolution in the Laser TV series has been created to cater to customers looking for an immersive and almost theatre-like viewing experience with a massive screen. The ultra-short throw Trichroma Laser TV projects a colourful and bright 4K image onto a 100-inch ambient light rejection screen designed for watching in all types of lighting in any room in the house, with high quality images that can also be viewed from a short distance to the TV. Those looking to create a dedicated home theater with the ultimate big TV and immersive viewing experience can experience unmatched colour accuracy with wide viewing angles, creating images that are close to “real life quality.”
The new, refined technology that the 100L9G Trichroma Laser TV offers enables the consumer to enjoy the home cinema experience with images are sharper, brighter, and shown in their true colours just the way the director intended for them to be seen. Premium features such as powerful Dolby Atmos® sound, VIDAA U4.0 Smart OS, 4K Ultra HD, 2800 lumens brightness, Filmmaker Mode and Built-in Tuner ready make the L9G Laser TV an excellent option for your next big screen upgrade.
“We want to be ahead of the curve when it comes to smart Laser TVs with 4K UHD resolution, as the demand for immersive, big screen TV experience continues to grow,” says Jason Ou, Managing Director of Hisense Middle East and North Africa. “We are continuing to build on our potential, innovate, and dedicate ourselves to delivering cutting-edge solutions to develop and expand the Laser TV segment in the Middle East.”
The L9G Trichroma Laser TV is designed to be easy on the eyes, with low blue light emission to help reduce eyestrain when watching for long periods of time, with the brightness of the laser light beam reducing when objects are near to the TV console.
The 100-inch L9G Laser TV’s customisation availability for frame and motorised cabinet and pricing is available on request. To learn more about Hisense visit https://hisenseme.com/.
HISENSE L9G SERIES FEATURES
- 4K Ultra-Short Throw – Positioned just inches from the wall, the L9G Laser TV casts a massive image at beautiful 4K resolution. Up to 3.5x more screen than a 65-inch TV.
- Trichroma Laser Engine – The L9G uses pure red, green and blue lasers to achieve new levels of color performance, reaching color gamut 145% (typical NTSC standard）
- High Dynamic Range – With a brightness of 2800 Lumens, L9G’s High Dynamic Range delivers incredible specular highlights and depth of color, to give every scene the stunning details it deserves.
- Smooth Motion – The Digital Micromirror Device reacts faster to movement than LED or OLED, creating motion that’s smoother than any other type of display. MEMC Technology helps too, making fast-action in sports, movies and games more fluid.
- Eye-Safety (And Kid Resilient) – The L9G features a proximity sensor that shuts off the laser light source when a moving body gets too close. This protects the eyes and is also a great feature to stop the little ones from placing items on the laser console. Users also have the option to turn off the eye-safety feature.
- Long Lifespan – X-Fusion™ laser light technology provides up to 25,000+ hours of entertainment without the need of replacing a bulb – because there is none.
- Ambient Light Rejecting Screen – The included UST ALR screen is perfectly paired with the L9G projector to produce a color accurate picture with incredible viewing angles and brightness uniformity.
- VIDAA TV OS – VIDAA TV OS brings more than 400+ apps and games to the biggest screen in the home. Not only global apps like Netflix，YouTube，Amazon Prime video，NBA, Facebook video, apple tv (coming soon), VIDAA also have a lot of local apps like Shahid VIP, OSN, Weyyak, Al Arabiya, Starzplay (coming soon).
- Dolby Atmos® – L9G’s 40W Dolby Atmos sound reveals every detail of the audio mix with unparalleled clarity and depth. A high-speed HDMI port with eARC also allows pass-through so users can enjoy high bitrate audio through their home theater.
Founded in 1969, Hisense is a multinational company headquartered in Qingdao, China covering business areas like multimedia, home appliances, IT intelligent information and modern service industries. The company owns three listed companies – Hisense Visual Technology, Hisense Home Appliances and SANDEN listed in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Tokyo and has acquired many known brands including Toshiba, Gorenje, Kelon, Ronshen and ASKO.
With the core values of ‘integrity, innovation, customer focus and sustainability’ and the development strategy of ‘Sound Technological Foundation and Robust Operation’, the brand has delivered supreme quality products, excellent after-sales and customer services as well as reassurance of its comprehensive warranties, for over 50 years.
Hisense is also the global leading brand in B2B industries including Intelligent Transportation, Intelligent Medical and Optical Modules. The company owns the world’s leading ULED Local Dimming backlight control technology and laser display technology while developing the chip technology and continues in developing 8K ultra-high-definition display image quality processing chips, TV SoC chips, and AI chips.
With products exported to over 160 countries and regions, Hisense has sponsored the world’s top sporting events such as UEFA EURO 2016, 2018 FIFA World Cup, UEFA EURO 2020 and 2022 FIFA World Cup, and becomes the global sponsor of Paris Saint-Germain football club.
Hisense has 16 industrial parks located in Qingdao, Shunde, Huzhou, Czech Republic, South Africa, Mexico, etc. as well as 16 R&D centers located in Qingdao, Shenzhen, the USA, Germany, etc. working towards a wide range of highly competitive products.