New Monochrome LaserJet printers start at €79
Jeddah: HP Inc., the global leader in printing1, today announced six new fast, affordable and mobile-enabled monochrome LaserJet Pro printers for micro and small businesses. The refreshed lineup of single and multi-function HP LaserJets are the most productive of their class – with 15 to 20 percent faster print speeds in each model of the M100 and M200 series.
“Customers love the crisp and clean text they get with HP LaserJet printers, but they want more options at budget-friendly prices,” said Santi Morera, vice president and general manager, Imaging & Printing, HP Inc. “With today’s announcement, HP is delivering some of its most affordable, efficient, mobile-enabled and smallest laser printers ever, perfect for use in micro businesses or in small offices.”
- The new, single-function HP LaserJet Pro M12 and the new multi-function HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series printers provide legendary and reliable HP quality and are the most affordable laser printers HP has ever delivered in their respective classes.
- The compact M100 series consists of affordable, energy-efficient single and multi-function devices delivering reliable performance with minimal intervention and print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute.
- The new M200 series – available as single and multi-function – has a print speed of 28 pages per minute and is the ideal solution for small businesses that consider productivity a key factor. As for first page out time, the M200 series offers an unprecedented speed of seven seconds, the most efficient of its class.
The new printers were designed to support how people work in today’s fast paced and mobile world, enabling easy printing from smartphones, tablets or laptops with Wi-Fi Direct without the need of accessing a company network.2 3
Finally, the new laser printers can help businesses save money on energy bills while contributing to global sustainability with HP Auto-On/Auto Off technology.4
Pricing and Availability:
- HP LaserJet Pro M12 and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series printers are the most affordable5 devices HP has ever released in their respective classes. They are designed for individuals and small work teams of up to three users printing from 100 to 1,000 pages per month6, with a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute.7
o The HP LaserJet Pro M12 and the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series printers are expected to be available Oct. 3, 2016, starting at €79.
- HP LaserJet Pro M100 series printers, single and multi-function, are designed for small work teams of up to five users printing 150 to 1,500 pages per month8, with a print speed of up to 22ppm.9
o The HP LaserJet Pro M102 series is expected to be available in EMEA after Oct. 3 2016 with a starting price of €99.
o The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130 series is also expected to be available in EMEA after Oct. 3, 2016 with a starting price of €139.
- HP LaserJet Pro M200 series printers are designed for small work teams of up to five users printing up to 2,500 pages per month10, with a print speed of 28 ppm and automatic two-sided printing as standard on all models.11
o The HP LaserJet Pro M203 series is expected to be available in EMEA after Nov. 1, 2016 with a starting price of €179.
o The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227 series is expected to be available in EMEA after Nov. 1, 2016 with a starting price of €249.