Lineup Demonstrates Breakthrough Picture Quality, Outstanding Smart Features and Cutting-Edge Gaming Experiences
SEOUL, Korea: Samsung Electronics, the world’s leading TV manufacturer for 15 consecutive years, announced the details today of its upcoming 2021 Technical Seminar – a series of events that will highlight the technology, features and innovation with this year’s new product lineups, covering Neo QLED 8K, MICRO LED and Samsung’s award-winning Lifestyle portfolio.
For 10 years, Samsung’s tech seminars have provided a unique platform to deliver detailed information and an exclusive hands-on experience with new products, prior to global release and distribution. This year’s global virtual seminar is the second event of its kind with attendees joining from eight different regions from March 31 to May 18, 2021. Participants will have a chance to learn in-depth information about technical breakthroughs, followed by a Q&A session to hear directly from Samsung business leaders and engineers.
Samsung’s 2021 product lineup is equipped with advanced hardware and software advancements that are designed to provide a viewing experience like never before. The technology has enabled outstanding picture quality, smart features and gaming experiences, along with lifestyle-integrated features and services that are second to none when it comes to ultimate usability. During the seminar, attendees will have an opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the following products and areas:
- Neo QLED and Picture Quality: Quantum Mini LEDs are at the center of innovation, and combined with Samsung’s Micro Layer, Quantum Matrix Technology and the state-of-the-art Neo Quantum Processor, Neo QLEDs provide true-to-life picture quality that is crisp and clear like never before, with the most intricate of details in both dark and bright scenes.
- MICRO LED: Unlike any other displays currently available on the market, Samsung MICRO LED produces astonishing color vibrancy and brightness with self-emissive LED display technology along with an all-new Micro AI processor that delivers stunning 4K HDR content.
- In-Home Activity: The 2021 TV lineup includes various smart features and apps, including Samsung TV Plus and Samsung Health, both of which are continuously updated to enhance the usability and to keep up with the changing needs and preferences of the modern-day consumer. Added to this list is Samsung’s new PC-on-TV feature, which provides a seamless and remote connection between the TV, PCs and devices for optimal productivity and convenience right from the living room.
- Gaming Experiences: Samsung’s 2021 Neo QLED TVs provides the ultimate gaming experience for even from the most avid gamers, across both PC and console gaming. The new features provide enhanced performance, motion graphic features, reduced input lag, and ultimately more full and immersive sound, driven by AI.
- Lifestyle TV: Samsung’s award-winning lifestyle TV portfolio comes equipped with new product rollouts and lineup extensions to The Frame, The Serif and The Sero. Since it was first launched in 2017, The Frame has redefined the concept of the television, transforming displays into stunning works of art – with over one million units sold.
- Monitor: Following a year of working and learning remotely – the traditional 9-5 no longer exists. Samsung’s new M7 and M5 are the world’s first “do-it-all” screens built on Tizen OS, which allows users to work, learn or watch content from anywhere, at any time.
“The breakthrough in 2021 Neo QLED and its picture quality demonstrates what state-of-the-art hardware innovations can achieve together with Samsung’s unique AI upscaling and smart features,” said Simon Sung, Executive Vice President of the Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “We are pleased to share our latest display innovations that are tailored to our customers’ needs and hope that our customers will continue to enjoy our products.”
For more information on Samsung’s 2021 TV product lineup, please visit www.samsung.com/.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.:
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions.