- On Monday night, European Tour stars James Morrison, Connor Syme and Jeff Winther visited Aviv Clinics in Dubai, who have created a new Golf Performance Program, ahead of this week’s Aviv Dubai Championship
- The Golf Performance Program enhances golf performance through hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to enhance stamina, improve body strength and reduce pain
- Aviv Clinics are the title sponsor of the Aviv Dubai Championship, the penultimate event in the European Tour season, starting on Thursday 11th November
- As an incentive to take part in the program, the first professional player to ace the 14th hole of the Fire Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates will win a spot in the Golf Performance Program
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Ahead of taking part in this week’s Aviv Dubai Championship on the European Tour; title sponsor Aviv Clinics invited star players James Morrison, Connor Syme, Jeff Winther and European Tour staff to hear from the Aviv Clinics team about its Golf Performance Program.
During the session, Professor Shai, MD & CO-founder of Aviv Clinics, spoke in depth about how the Golf Performance Program runs for three-months and helps professional and amateur golfers improve their physical and mental performance, including focus, memory and attention, as well as accelerating physical recovery.
Footage captured from the welcome reception and interviews from key spokespeople, where they discuss the upcoming tournament and Aviv Clinics program, can be found in the link here. The interviews in the video are with (in order of appearance):
- Mike Frayne – CEO, Aviv Clinics Dubai
- Guy Kinnings – Deputy CEO, European Tour
- James Morrison – European Tour Professional
- Professor Shai Efrati – MD & Co-Founder, Aviv Clinics
The Golf Performance Program focuses on two key areas: the cognitive and physical benefits in golf.
The cognitive benefits include:
- Improved hand/eye coordination
- Improved attention and focus
- Faster processing speed and decision making
- Better mental clarity and patience.
The physical benefits help with:
- Improved swing quality
- Faster recovery and less physical fatigue and pain
- Improved strength, mobility and stability
- A prolonged professional career
- Improved sleep quality.
Aviv Clinics is the title sponsor of the US$1.5 million Aviv Dubai Championship that will be played on the Fire course at Jumeirah Golf Estates from November 11-14, preceding the final Rolex Series event of 2021, the DP World Tour Championship which will bring the curtain down on this year’s Race to Dubai on the neighbouring Earth course.
Players in those two events and the Aviv Dubai Championship will be aiming to secure their spot in the US$9 million DP World Tour Championship which will comprise the leading 50 available players on the Race to Dubai.
Aviv Clinics is the leader in the research and treatment of age-related cognitive and functional decline and novel applications of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to maximize human performance. Based on an exclusive partnership with the world’s largest hyperbaric medicine and research facility, the Sagol Center at Shamir Medical Center in Israel, Aviv is introducing a global network of clinics delivering the most effective evidence-based treatment of the aging process – the Aviv Medical Program. The three-month regimen designed to improve the aging process in healthy adults was developed on over a decade of research and more than 1,000 patients treated worldwide under the scientific leadership of Shai Efrati, M.D., Chair of Aviv Scientific’s Medical Advisory Board and Director of the Sagol Center.