London (UK): among the top leading UK and international businesses and with a platform of global leaders to assess International UK Businesses; Resilience& has been awarded the International UK Startup Business of the Year Award (2016) by BOC Brilliance Awards.
This award is designed for top performing UK Businesses who are doing businesses across the globe. Candidates for this award are organizations with global vision, strategy, ambition, remarkable growth and quality of services.
In 2015, Resilience& has been established in UK as Global Network for Consulting firms. Resilience& has developed its name based on its belief of its meaning across different aspects in life. It is a concept (and message in the same time) that is embedded in all what we are doing towards empowering people, organizations and communities.
Resilience& Transformation – ‘Committed towards transformation’ is our slogan and part of our global existence. Transformation means for us the continuous improvement to cope with changes and lead such disruptive age in business, economies, cultures and technology.
Why Resilience& became the winner?
Resilience& is a UK-based network of independently owned and managed consulting firms and independent experts who are leading different consulting practices to empower the community being more resilient in front of market and world’s dynamics. It is a world class practice-oriented consulting firm rendering advisory, audit and benchmarking. Resilience& is committed towards transformation.
We are advising leading organizations to achieve real transformation in their operational models through business transformation, HR transformation, technology transformation, process transformation, PMO transformation, and culture transformation.
- Resilience& has initiated and innovated different leadership products in our niche in the consulting field, i.e. Business Transformation Advisory Services;
- Within less than two years since the firm’s establishment; Resilience& has advised more than 20 mega enterprise clients in EMEA region;
- Resilience& acquired multimillions advisory engagements;
- Geographic coverage through 4 continental offices: (Global Network Office: in UK), (Europe Office: Greece), (Africa Office: Egypt) and (Asia/GCC Office: Kuwait)
- Mobilized 35+ professionals in EMEA region;
- Resilience& has crafted 12 independent practices with our unique approaches;
- Acquired accounts in Government, Banking, Telecom, Real Estate, F&B, Fitness and Manufacturing;
- Conducted 3 community-based initiatives for empowering the community towards transformation: Magazine, Mobile App and CSR empowerment seminars in EMEA region;
- Innovated many Transformation-based products and services;
- Resilience& has innovated and introduced the first Middle East Business Transformation Conference and Awards (2016) – Link;
- Resilience& has crafted government transformation vision for 2020 for different countries (Link);
- Resilience& has a global women-oriented Transformational Leadership Program (WTL);
- Resilience& has crafted community transformational development practice and insights (Link);
- Free researches and studies through Resilience& Research and Innovation Centre (Link).
What are the benefits of the Award?
Resilience& is a leading Business Transformation Consulting Firm with unstoppable momentum, passionate consultants and sleepless innovation. Being the winner of Best UK International Business of the Year (2016) is an honor and a great added-value to reconfirm the firm’s reputation and added value to its clients and the community.
One of the major benefits of this award is to push Resilience& Global Network to keep and exceed its success track records and to empower the community more and more.
Resilience& appreciates this global award and it can not be taken for granted. We must keep the consistent excellence.